ABOUT TRINITY HILL APARTMENTS
Trinity Hill Apartments provides self-catering holiday apartments in a unique heritage house in the perfect location to allow both access to Hobart Waterfront, Central & North Hobart.
Built in 1840 and recently renovated throughout, the apartments showcase a piece of Tasmanian history in a modern and comfortable setting.
The apartments are located in a lovely inner city residential area with many heritage listed houses and Trinity Hill Church at its apex.
- 18 minute walk from the Hobart Cruise Terminal and Salamanca Place
- 10 minute walk to the North Hobart Restaurant Precinct
- A well-equipped supermarket is only 5-minutes walk
- Hobart International Airport is 16 km from the property
Accessibility: There are four steps leading in to the house and a flight of steps leading to the apartment. The apartment has two steps within it.
APARTMENT FIVE x 2 x 4
Positioned on the first floor of a newly refurbished home, the apartment is fully self contained with a large bedroom containing a queen size bed and a second bedroom with a double bed. A lounge/kitchen has a comfy couch and TV and a fully equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher and Nespresso pod coffee machine. The bathroom is modern and there is a separate laundry cupboard with a washing machine. There is also a small balcony leading from the lounge with a view over the city and Glebe.
- Main Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Small Second Bedroom with
- Accomodates 4
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Electric heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WiFi
- Free onsite parking
- Flat screen TV
- Non smoking apartment
- 24 hour check in
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Luggage storage available