ABOUT TRINITY HILL APARTMENTS
Trinity Hill Apartments provides self-catering holiday apartments in a unique heritage house in the perfect location to allow both access to Hobart Waterfront, Central & North Hobart.
Built in 1840 and recently renovated throughout, the apartments showcase a piece of Tasmanian history in a modern and comfortable setting.
The apartments are located in a lovely inner city residential area with many heritage listed houses and Trinity Hill Church at its apex.
- 18 minute walk from the Hobart Cruise Terminal and Salamanca Place
- 10 minute walk to the North Hobart Restaurant Precinct
- A well-equipped supermarket is only 5-minutes walk
- Hobart International Airport is 16 km from the property
Accessibility: There are four steps leading in to the house. The apartment is all on one level.
APARTMENT TWO x 1 x 2
Positioned on the ground floor of a newly refurbished home, the apartment is fully self contained with a large bedroom containing a queen size bed and study desk. A lounge/kitchen has comfy couches, a TV, sunlit bay window and a fully equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher and Nespresso pod coffee machine. The bathroom has a shower over a bath and laundry facilities.
- Large Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Accomodates 2
- Spacious bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas and electric heating
- Free WiFi
- Free onsite parking
- Flat screen TV
- Non smoking apartment
- 24 hour check in
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Luggage storage available