ABOUT TRINITY HILL APARTMENTS
Trinity Hill Apartments provides self-catering holiday apartments in a unique heritage house in the perfect location to allow both access to Hobart Waterfront, Central & North Hobart.
Built in 1840 and recently renovated throughout, the apartments showcase a piece of Tasmanian history in a modern and comfortable setting.
The apartments are located in a lovely inner city residential area with many heritage listed houses and Trinity Hill Church at its apex.
- 18 minute walk from the Hobart Cruise Terminal and Salamanca Place
- 10 minute walk to the North Hobart Restaurant Precinct
- A well-equipped supermarket is only 5-minutes walk
- Hobart International Airport is 16 km from the property
Accessibility: There are two steps leading to the private entrance of the apartment. The apartment is all on one level.
APARTMENT ONE x 2 x 4
Positioned on the ground floor of a newly refurbished home, the apartment has a private entrance and is fully self contained with a two large bedrooms. The lounge has a comfy couch and TV, dining table and bay window seat. There is a fully equipped kitchen with gas hot plates, oven, dishwasher and Nespresso pod coffee machine. The bathroom is spacious with a shower over a spa bath and a washing machine. The main bedroom has french doors that open on to a private sandstone walled courtyard that is fully enclosed and has BBQ facilities.
- Main Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Second Bedroom with Double Bed
- Accomodates 4
- Spacious bathroom with spa bath
- Gas and electric heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private sandstone walled courtyard with BBQ
- Free WiFi
- Free onsite parking
- Flat screen TV
- Non smoking apartment
- 24 hour check in
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Luggage storage available